lunes, 14 de enero de 2013

The perks of being a wallflower.


 Why do I and everyone I love pick people who treat us like we're nothing? 
We accept the love we think we deserve.

Sam, do you ever think, that if people knew how crazy you really were that no one would ever talk to you? 
All the time.


So, I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. and maybe we'll never know most of them. but even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. we can still do things. and we can try to feel okay about them.

But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there.

I can see it. This one moment when you know you're not a sad story. You are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on the buildings and everything that makes you wonder. And you're listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear...We are infinite.

So hows your first relationship going?
 It's so bad that sometimes I fantasize that one of us is dying of cancer.

Charlie, I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room on the lips. And notice, I deliberately said girl and not person cause, let's face it, I'd smoke all of you bitces!



1 comentario:

Meel Romero dijo...

Estaba leyendo el libro pero definitivamente TENGO que ver la pleícula.