sábado, 16 de abril de 2011


-I would say I'm sorry if I thought that it would change your mind ... but I know that this time I've said too much, been too unkind. I try to laugh about it cover it all up with lies, I try & laugh about it, hiding the tears in my eyes,  'cause boys don't cry, boys don't cry. I would break down at your feet & beg forgiveness plead with you, but I know that It's too late 
& now there's nothing I can do.
So I try to laugh about it cover it all up with lies,  I try to laugh about it hiding the tears in my eyes 'cause boys don't cry. I would tell you that I loved you if I thought that you would stay, but I know that it's no use, 
that you've already gone away ... 
misjudged your limits, pushed you too far, took you for granted, I thought that you needed me moreNow I would do most anything to get you back by my side, but I just keep on laughing hiding the tears in my eyes 'cause boys don't cry, boys don't cry, boys don't cry ...

No hay comentarios: