jueves, 17 de marzo de 2011

Haters anonymous.






What's up with all the hate lately? It's like, you don't know the first thing about me, so you're so concerned about who I'm supposedly dating, would you like to comment? Whatever, whatever. 

Say whatever you wanna say, do whatever you wanna do, think whatever you think about me, just don't be a closet freak.
Who started all the fuss? You can't be serious? Walking around among us the haters anonymous.

What's up with all the hate lately? & why you always got to hate anonymously? If you have something to say, do it to my face. Whatever, whatever.
Would you like to comment? Whatever, whatever, whatever. Oh, you wanna post about me? So, why not be open about it? Don't, do it anonymously, speak your mind publicly or forever hold your peace.

No hay comentarios: